#WhatAGirlWants: Going GAGA Edition
|Ashley Olsen photographed for Marie Claire, August 2007 © Ruven Afanador|
Here’re a few items sure to appeal to the little monster in you:
1. “Faithful” Bootie by Alexander McQueen. $1,155.00. We saw Mama Monster wear lots of leather and lace in “Telephone,” especially bomber jackets — something I’m sure, as his muse, McQueen took notice of when designing this hot heel.
2. “Beautiful, Dirty, Rich” Tee by Hot Topic. $24.00 to $26.00. Wear your Gaga loud and proud.
3. Diet Coke can. $1.70. Gaga’s Coke can curlers in “Telephone” certainly inspired many to recreate their own hairdos. Look badass with some…or just drink it. Either way, you’ll look sweet.
4. Enamel Lips with Dangling Cigarette Necklace by Girl Props. $9.99. Retro AND bad-ass. Need I say more?
5. Viva Glam Gaga by MAC. $14.00. You can’t go Gaga without some lipstick! Take home a piece of Mama Monster and look fierce for a good cause (proceeds of all Viva Glam products support the fight against HIV/AIDS)!