- The New York Times does a piece on Daniel Radcliffe and his post-Potter departure, Broadway's How to Succeed in Business Without Really Trying -- a very interesting profile. Who knew Dan Rad never had maple syrup until three weeks ago?
- Readers and viewers get the chance to share some of their own criticisms of Spiderman: Turn off the Dark -- check it out!
- Gala Darling & Nubby Twiglet take on Paris!
- I'm obsessing over Adele's new album, 21. Watch her online concert, "Live on Letterman" -- then get her album!
- The Theater for the New City are now on Twitter! Follow them if you know what's good for you.
- Are you as excited as I am about RENT returning Off-Broadway at New World Stages?! The Times blog, "Arts Beat," explores why going Off-Broadway like RENT and Avenue Q did may be the start of a new trend.
- Writer Daffyd James talks about translating Spring Awakening's songs and book into Welsh.
- Composing duo Kerrigan-Lowdermilk are back, with videos from their "You Made This Tour" concerts! Go buy their album, Our First Mistake, on iTunes now!