#LinkLove (4.23.11): The Uber-Girly Artsy Fartsy Edition
- While many were celebrating something else on April 20th, it also happened to be Andy Warhol muse Edie Sedgwick's birthday. A fan of Warhol, The Factory & Edie, I "celebrated" by flipping through my copy of the Jean Stein biography and re-viewing Factory Girl and The Ciao! Manhattan Tapes.
- What did your bedroom look like at age 15? And what do you think it says about yourself now? Mystic Medusa analyzes teenage bedrooms using astrological knowledge -- all based upon the Teenage Bedrooms tumblr! (via Gala Darling)
- The Ballerina Project looks gorgeous. Thanks again to Gala for pointing this out!
- If you missed out on the fact that Glee cutie Darren Criss had a Livestream the other day, you can catch it here, as well as his performance with the Warblers on the Today Show! Can that boy sing or what?
- I still wish they made these Marie Antoinette "Team Rococo" shirts! It appeals to the history nerd in me. *wink*
Hope you all are having a great Easter weekend!